- TO establish manufacturing capacity by comprising a cluster consists or SMEs in HYOGO and nearby prefectures
- TO establish partnership between SMEs in the region
- TO handle various sizes of parts for Engine, Aircraft and Accessories
- TO enhance opportunities for getting orders through maching events
- TO dispatch well experienced technical advisers upon requests
- TO Support making proposals to various open offers and projects
In April 2013, 9 companies participating in the "Hyogo Industry-Academia-Government Collaboration Study Group" started up with NIRO as the secretariat with the aim of entering the aircraft industry, and currently 29 companies belong to it.